I’m a divorce mediator and attorney. Since 1982, I’ve helped hundreds of people through divorce. I’ve written articles on Massachusetts family and divorce law, and have taught these courses at the college level.
As an Assistant Counsel for the Massachusetts Department of Social Services (now the Department of Children & Families), I practiced juvenile, child abuse, and adoption law.
I regularly participate in continuing education to keep up on Massachusetts divorce law and mediation. I’ve served as a court-appointed investigator in divorce cases, and have been a speaker at the Massachusetts Bar Association’s annual conference.
My wife, Elaine, and I have two children and three flawless grandchildren.
My professional and community activities have included:
- Qualified Mediator Under Mass. Supreme Judicial Court’s Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution
- Mass. Council on Family Mediation
- Mass. Bar Association, Sections of Family Law, Dispute Resolution
- American Bar Association, Section of Family Law
- Adjunct faculty, family and business law
- Trustee, Pollard Memorial Library, Lowell
- Editor, Law Practice Management Section, Mass. Bar Association
- Court-appointed conciliator in divorce cases